If you are like me and have pre-neolithic thoughts everytime there is a power outage, you may be familiar with the happy thoughts that flood your mind when the generator starts roaring.
This means you can finally charge your phone, start your router, work on your laptop, watch the news, use your printer..
After a few months relying on the trusted humming generator, I came across an advertisement on silent generators. To be honest, our existing generator was slightly noisy and made otherwise mild conversations sound like a raging verbal argument. In order to buy one of those, we were required to break the bank, sell half of our stock and our staff kidneys! We decided there had to be a better way and so the search began…
- Affordable renewable energy
- Automatic detection performance i.e a generator smart enough to turn on when the grid power was disconnected and turn off when on grid.
- Very low noise. Comfortable enough to hold conversations.
- Clean power. No diesel smells
- Can be comfortably used indoors
- Portable. We had to carry it outside for basking and back in doors for storage or safekeeping at the end of our warehouse operations.
- Low maintenance.
- Functionality. The generator must be able to feed our electronics ( phones, printers, laptops, machinery, office kitchen with microwave and refrigerator ( most important) and routers with power and provide lighting .
What we found= NOTHING IN THE MARKET
What we did next= We went out of our way to find an overseas manufacturer. They designed a custom solar generator capable of meeting our requirements with very low initial and maintenance costs.The great part is that it has an expandable solar panel. It looks very compact, portable and very modern.
Here is the caption piece of the generator. Enquirers are free anytime. Email us here.